Friday, November 25, 2011

How can I get my nails stronger and healthier?

TRY SOME PRODUCTS LIKE SALLY HANSONHow can I get my nails stronger and healthier?
try prenatal vitamins or take vitamin E or cod liver oil capsules with daily vitamin.How can I get my nails stronger and healthier?
gelatine... jell-o!
Use a special polish to make them stronger and stuff u can find it at like raleys and belair and the nugget ect.... ya but the brand is like Sally Henson... and it should be like clear pink!!!%26lt;3
Mix up some jello, drink it. If you drink a cup everyday, your nails will grow long and thick. I used to have VERY brittle nails and since i've done this, my nails are beautiful. I didn't think i'd EVER have nice nails. Now I do!
get the nail polish that says that it will on the bottle...and if you bite them. DONT
Drink Milk!


Calcium is best for nails and hair!
i donnno about nails...but if u eat ur nails...iam sure ur be healtheir!!...lol
Drink and eat healthy food.
get plenty of calcium
Any nail growning product that contains calcium. Sally Henson has some good ones. You can find them at any drugstore.
Rake em across my back a couple times, every night for at least two weeks.
I've noticed a difference when I'm taking calcium supplements. :o)
I use N.Y.C. grow 10 nails, then top it off with clear nail hardener. Redo every 4-5 days. It has helped my nails sooo much. I have even been having to file them down cause they grow too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment