Friday, November 25, 2011

How do i make my nails grow faster?

my nail always seem to split and never seems to grow.How do i make my nails grow faster?
Eat healthy with plenty of protein and carrots and apples! And also, moisturizing nails and cuticles with an oil or lotion, and pushing back cuticles daily helps. There are also clear nail polishes that help strengthen nails.How do i make my nails grow faster?
the consumption of vitamin ';e'; helps on it...my mom started to consume it and it did work..her only problem is that she chews them once they are long..
i wish i knew - my nails are exactly the same :(
Prenatal vitamins ...they will do wonders for your hair, nails and skin....


if they split and seem brittle it's because your not getting enough of a certain vitamin or nutrient from your diet
Wait.
The hair and nail vitamins. They work great!!!!
Don't cut
buy a good quality multivitamin powder to take daily and eat better food.
use a coat of clear polish daily. also, trim them with nial clippers and use an emory board. this will help them grow faster and keep them well maintained
I would file them weekly--well depending on how often they split. I wouldnt clip them because the nail can get a little uneven.





apply nail polish that contain some sort of vitamins to keep them sturdy %26amp; help them grow healthier.


My nails seems to grow fast in water..I dont know about yours.


Maybe it'll work for you.





If all else fails--go to a salon %26amp; get a manicure! :D





They know some pretty cute designs!
i naturally have strong and long nails but i heard dipping your nails into bleach water helps, also putting on nail stregthener from stores like Sallys or Walmart, taking fish oil caplets,etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment