Friday, November 25, 2011

I am going to buy fake nails which is better stick on or glue?

which stays on more and which is easier to apply?I am going to buy fake nails which is better stick on or glue?
Glue is alot longer lasting and you will get better results, but is is also a little harder to apply than stick on. I had glue ons and stick ons Glue lasted for about 1-2 weeks stick ons only 3-4 days.I am going to buy fake nails which is better stick on or glue?
i wouldnt buy fake nails in the first place.. one.. they look and ARE fake... two.. if one of them falls... youre doomed... specially if youre in a public place.. besides they are not elegant nor classy.. they are common... and horrendous...
stick on are easier to apply, but glue is much more reliable. i'd say go with the glue!
glue! just dont get it stuck to your skin, it will rip it off, be careful!
I would say glue it holds better and longer.
DONT





fake nails are so trashy
Glue... easy to apply I hope this helps :)
glue
i wouldnt waste my money on either but glue stays on better..but not longer than a day=]
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment