Friday, November 25, 2011

Would it be weird if I had a different color nailpolish on my nails, and a different color on my toes?

Say I wanted a blue on my nails, but a pink on my toes... Would it be weird, and I should just get the same color on both?


This answer could be very obvious, but this topic is one of my weak spots! :) ThanksWould it be weird if I had a different color nailpolish on my nails, and a different color on my toes?
No. It is not weird at all. Most people have a different color on their nails and their toes.Would it be weird if I had a different color nailpolish on my nails, and a different color on my toes?
oh i had this question too! but yeah you should that would look really cute!
no i do it all the time it looks really cool
I do that all the time =] Its not weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment