Friday, November 25, 2011

How do i make my nails stronger??

My fingernails keep peeling. Layers come off... It's so bad. How can i stop them from peeling??How do i make my nails stronger??
my friend had weak nails too and than she started using


'; nail hardner.'; dsnt really matter what brand. it does exactly what its called.


really helps with harding nails.


you should be able to get it from your local pharmacy.How do i make my nails stronger??
when you file your nails, make sure you do it in the same direction, because if you go back and forth it creates cracks in the nail. filing them one way on each finger helps to keep them sealed, so they won't peel as easily.





i also heard that prenatal pills do wonders for nails and hair, i haven't taken them before but that's what my friends who have had kids told me happens after they took them.
cut them every now and then


for more info email me at cinderellapinklove@yahoo7.com.au
green tea, helps them grow and makes them-stronger, but try some nail Gardner to,just to give them a quick start
Nail Polish even if its clear will protect your nails untill they grow stronger
Heres a link showing you treatments too stregnthen your nails. You can't buy them online although you can look out for them in the shops :





http://www.sallyhansen.com/nail_treatmen鈥?/a>





Here is another link that lets you buy them online (if your from usa) it reduces peeling, breaking and splitting of the nails :


There are also other cosmetics that harden nails on this site if you are unhappy with the one selected. Look for nail treatment at the side of the page and they will have other treatments :).





http://www.cosmeticsolutions.biz/servlet鈥?/a>





Hope thats helped!
Nutra Nail makes many good products that make your nails stronger.





I do alot of manicures while I am on the Internet. It helps me to pass the time wisely when I am waiting for files to load, etc.





I have had good experiences with Nutra Nail products.
Stop hanging from the ceiling! And take gelatin and chondroitin. And no more burying things in the yard!
put loads of layers of clear varnish on them, drink lots of milk and gget a lot of calcium from other foods, file them frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment