Friday, November 25, 2011

What to do for stronger nails?

My nails surprisingly grew out very nicely, and I was wondering what I should do to keep it strong and healthy so that it doesn't break. Nail products or certain foods or methods, etc, to keep nails healthy?What to do for stronger nails?
-When doing house chores or rough work with your hands. Wear gloves.


-I highly recommend you use Revita Nails, I know many used them, and all said they see amazing result. Can be purchased at most places.


-Use cuticle oil to nourish your nails to maintain them healthy.


-Also use a specific only hand and nail cream.What to do for stronger nails?
Sally Hansen makes a line of nail polish to improve the health of your nails. Try it, its basically in any drugstore, retail store, grocery store,etc
use the clear acrylic nail polish stuff. it works well.
drink more milk?

No comments:

Post a Comment