Friday, November 25, 2011

What color should I paint my nails?

I'm bored and want to paint my finger nails...





I own almost every color.





I don't want to paint them black.





Suggestions? Thanks! :)What color should I paint my nails?
sparkley light purple =) thats the color of my nails right now. but i have to re-do them before school starts on wednesday. maybe i'll do them hot pink! lol


goodluck =)What color should I paint my nails?
Black is no fun! Bright wild blinding green! Hot pink! Bright wild blinding green AND hot pink! Orange, yellow, deep deep blue, lavender, violet!
You could try making them rainbow, striped, or polka dotted. try blue, pink,m red, orange, or purple. they are the pretty colors.
I think you should paint them red or neon green
zebra printed
sorry, i only paint mine black.
take your nails off.
well


paint pink and blue polka dots
blue with pink poka dots
clear
blue and flowers get them done!

No comments:

Post a Comment