Friday, November 25, 2011

What do you prefer, squared nails or rounded ones?

so for finger nails, what do you prefer. squared or roundedWhat do you prefer, squared nails or rounded ones?
I think squared looks really cute but just not super long and really squared. They should just be normal length and a little rounded on the corners.What do you prefer, squared nails or rounded ones?
Rounded, square looks abnormal to me.


Rounded is cute though.





This shape and size:


http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1017/6378鈥?/a>





Square looks so fake, and unnatural:


http://xa5.xanga.com/1c9f421b20730214690鈥?/a>
rounded.





To me, square seems so fake and it's annoying to deal with.


I just like simple, not long, but not too short, rounded nails. To me it looks the nicest, cleanest, and simplest :)
I looove pointy tips.


People cringe at the thought of it, but if you have the right colour and style, they look fab!





Plus they make your fingers look long and slender.
squared looks way cuter..well that's my opinion,, if i could wear nails at work i would just the natural french tip with the cute rhinestone on each thumb!! 鈾?it!
Definitely squared.
Short and rounded. They look more natural and ';clean';.
squared:)
rounded
rounded
rounded(:
rounded
rounded look more natural but I'd prefer to wear squared
Squared with slightly rounded edges. Round nails are for old ladies.
I'd say it depends on your fingers.


My fingers look better with squared than circlular.
rounded, deff.
squared, the only time rounded looks good is when its on barbra streisand
roundeddd
Short and rounded. Though I may be biased because my nails have to be short for work.
squared are really nice =) they look better to me
i dont get em done im a dude but theyy grow sqaure if that counts





hill
square

No comments:

Post a Comment