Friday, November 25, 2011

I know you can change the color of a hydranga with rusty nails, will this technic work with lilacs?

In my opinion, no because the Lilac is not a lover of ironI know you can change the color of a hydranga with rusty nails, will this technic work with lilacs?
Yep you are right about the nails, its the iron, aluminium will do the same so I believe! Lilacs, well not heard of this technic working, but try it, my experience of Wisteria and soil types certainly change the colour of flowers or rectified it, so why not of other plants.


Let us all know of your results, if anyone would like to,know of my Wisteria experience, contact please, this is an interesting question that needs some real research!I know you can change the color of a hydranga with rusty nails, will this technic work with lilacs?
Rusty nails, are you kidding me? Who would apply rusty nails to the garden to change a plants flower color. This is the 21st century people, they have fertilizers in the store that will achieve this!!!





Rusty nails....
No, this technique will not work for lilacs. They are the color that they are.
No!!!! If the nail is copper, it will kill the lilac bush. Copper is used in root killers!!!
No I don't believe it will. But why not give it try, it won't cost anything to find out for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment