Friday, November 25, 2011

What fruits and vegetables give you the most vitamin benefits for your hair, nails and skin?

My dermatologist recommended 2500mcg per day of biotin ( B vitamin) to help with hair, nails and skin. It is impossible to get this amount from food alone.


I got results in my fingernails in 3 months, toenails in 6 months, and my hair grew 8'; in a year (vs. 6';). Added benefit- no split ends, even though I haven't had it trimmed in 18 months, and the hairs themselves are thicker.What fruits and vegetables give you the most vitamin benefits for your hair, nails and skin?
Bee royal jelly has the highest naturally occurring vitamin B5 and also contains very high amounts of collagen. Make sure you get fresh and 100% pure. The best place to get it is at beeroyalproducts.com or beealive.com. I prefer bee royal because the other place pushes their religious beliefs on their customers. It comes frozen and keep it in the fridge to maintain freshness.

No comments:

Post a Comment